I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. –Philippians 3:14 NIV
Having a smart phone does not have to be a distraction. Whether it is getting in shape, finally getting in the habit of reading your bible, getting organized or memorizing scripture, there are apps that can help reach your goals.
Here are five apps that can help:
- First Five – This app was created for you to spend your ‘first five’ minutes reading the Word so you can start your day right.
- Nike Training & Nike Running – These two Nike apps are great ways to stay on track with your fitness goals. Nike Running helps you keep track of your miles and the progress you’ve made. You can see your average pace for each run and also rank how well you thought you did.
- Scripture Typer – This is a Bible Memory app. Once you pick your verse, you can type it out using the first letter of each word. At first, it gives you a few of the words until you can do it on your own.
- Wunderlist – This is a great app for list makers! It helps keep you organized and get things done on time but also easy to use.
- Blue Letter Bible – With each verse you can easily look up cross-references, translation comparisons, commentaries, dictionaries, and interlinear/concordances—whatever you need.
- Ask God to help you remain diligent in the goals you have made.
- Thank God for helping you reach your goals.