Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.
–Isaiah 60:1 NIV
My beloved child, it’s time for you to arise and take your stance in My Kingdom. I, your heavenly Father, am calling you out of darkness. Arise from your affliction for My power within you is greater than your despondency. Healing, restoration, and freedom await, but you must have faith. I beckon you to arise to the new things I seek to do within, for, and through you.
Clearly, you do not perceive that your prison sentence, inner turmoil, and suffering, is over. I, the Lord, have removed the chains that bind you. Your shackles are loose, and your prison doors are open. Freedom and new life awaits but you must choose to come out of captivity. My precious child, it is time for you to arise, step forward and partake in the new things I set before you.
Stop mulling over old wounds, hurts, and grudges. Abandon victimization, self-pity, and the lies of the enemy. He has stolen from you long enough. I want you to fight and recapture what the enemy has stolen. Reclaim your life, joy, peace, and your freedom to live for Me, the One who is bringing you out of darkness and into the Light.
- Thank God for sending Jesus to rescue you from sin, death, and eternal separation from Him.
- Pray that the Holy Spirit would rise up in you and help you overcome the works of the enemy.
Latest posts by Barbara Alpert (see all)
- Shine Like a Glow Stick | Wednesday | October 17 - October 17, 2018
- Detecting the Masqueraders| Tuesday | October 16 - October 16, 2018
- Heart, Mind, Courage – Part 3 | Saturday | October 6 - October 6, 2018