Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.
–Isaiah 60:1 NIV
Quiet yourself and listen as the Father continues to speak to you – It’s time for you to acknowledge you are well and capable of moving on. With your head held high, step forward into the higher ground I offer you. I have wonderful plans to use you in unimaginable ways, if you are willing to abandon your old lifestyle. I seek to robe you with a garment of honor and virtue as you discard your tattered sackcloth. As you arise from the ashes I will bless you with joy.
Awake! Your liberty bell is ringing. My Light is shining upon you. My power is within you. My beloved Son, Jesus, paid a great price for your release. You are mine! Grab hold, claim, and embrace your new life and freedom in Christ.
At times it may seem scary, but don’t fear for I’m with you. At times, you may seek to retreat to your old familiar grounds, but this is unwise. At times, you will have questions and encounter doubt, but remember morning, noon, and night I’m with you. Talk with me as we breathe, live, and work together. Let us walk closely together in the new journey, plan, and future I have prepared for you.
Your Heavenly Father
- Thank God for His wonderful plan, purpose and future He has for you. Praise the LORD for His light that expels darkness.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to help you to let go and proceed onward in the new things God is doing within and then through you.
Latest posts by Barbara Alpert (see all)
- Shine Like a Glow Stick | Wednesday | October 17 - October 17, 2018
- Detecting the Masqueraders| Tuesday | October 16 - October 16, 2018
- Heart, Mind, Courage – Part 3 | Saturday | October 6 - October 6, 2018