What are mere mortals that you[God]should think about them, human beings that you should care for them?
–Psalm 8:4 NLT
God made a choice in the beginning to create—He chose to create this beautiful earth that He placed you on, He chose to knit you together in your mother’s womb.
God also chose Jesus to come down and bring salvation to all humankind when you were still a sinner. He chose to show love His sons and daughters by sacrificing Jesus for us. As Romans 5:8 (NIV) states, “God demonstrates his own love toward us … while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
You also have a choice—to follow Jesus. You must decide whether to live for yourself or for God (see John 3:36). Choose to put your trust completely in Him and take part in His loving and eternal plan!
- Thank God for choosing you to be one of His sons or daughters.
- Ask God to help you choose to live for Him.
Latest posts by Denise Varga (see all)
- The World | Friday | November 16 - November 16, 2018
- There is No Such Thing | Friday | November 9 - November 9, 2018
- Worship in Spirit and in Truth | Saturday | October 13 - October 13, 2018