Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God.
–2 Corinthians 3:5 NKJV
Do you think you are not enough? God formed you inside your mother’s womb(Psalm 139:13). God would have come down to Earth to die for you if you were the only one here.
Zechariah 2:8 states that you are the apple of God’s eye. No one else can take your place. God’s plan for you is good. You are enough for God. When you invite Him into your life, you are justified through the blood of Jesus — His blood cleanses you and allows you to come before God sin-free. So, when you realize you have sinned, ask for forgiveness, and the blood of the Savior allows you to come into the presence of your loving God.
Seek and thank God daily, for He cares about you and the path you are on. Remember to look and listen for your daily blessings, knowing that nobody can snatch you out of the Father’s hand(John 10:29).
When you think you are not enough, remember, your God is a loving God and you were enough for Him to come down from Heaven to Earth and die, redeeming you for eternity.
- Trust that God is holding your hand as you walk through your day(Isaiah 41:13).
- Pray that theHoly Spirit will show you how to walk in power and faith(Romans 8:39).
Latest posts by Denise Varga (see all)
- Worship in Spirit and in Truth | Saturday | October 13 - October 13, 2018
- Are You Fueling Up? | Sunday | October 7 - October 7, 2018
- Are You a Disciple? | Monday | September 10 - September 10, 2018