Joseph had a dream, and when he told it to his brothers, they hated him all the more.
–Genesis 37:5 NIV
If your God-given dream begins to look nightmarish, do not abort the mission. Realize the enemy is against you. Opposition rises because you are getting closer to birthing what God desires to release through you. Take courage and keep pressing onward as you rely on Him each step of the way.
Dare to become more than a wishful daydreamer! Step out in faith and ignite the fire of the dream buried within you. God will rejoice, you will be joyful, and the works of your hands will touch others. What are you waiting for?
Say this prayer: “Lord, instill within my heart a deep desire for the things You want to do through me. I acknowledge that nothing else will suffice unless I carry out the good works to which You call me. Help me to prune away unimportant things so I may diligently work toward fulfilling the longings stirring within my heart. Guide me every step of the way. In Jesus’ name, amen.”
- Pray that the Lord will move you beyond daydreaming.
- Ask God to walk with you toward your God-given destiny.
Latest posts by Barbara Alpert (see all)
- Family Feud of Harmony | Tuesday | September 18 - September 18, 2018
- Let Christ Shine Through You | Sunday | September 16 - September 16, 2018
- Like Play-Doh in His Hands | Friday | September 14 - September 14, 2018