The mouth of the righteous person reflects on wisdom. His tongue speaks what is fair.
–Psalm 37:30 GW
While the Bible is the best source for advice and TRUTH, we can also find impactful ideas in other places. Let the Word of God and the words of other believers lead you to a life of love for others and for Him:
• God does not choose people because of their ability, but because of their availability. –Brother Andrew
• As we are faithful to the Lord—as individuals and as churches—He will always give us the strength we need to bear the burdens He allows and fulfill the tasks He assigns. –Dr. David Jeremiah
• Without Christ, there is no hope. –Charles Spurgeon
• God’s call for each person is unique. He will provide the words, ability, and circumstances so that you can achieve what He wants done. Remember, our Father is the one who makes the difference. We are merely tools, and we’re blessed to be used by Him. –Charles Stanley
• Sin will keep you out of the Bible, but the Bible will keep you out of sin. The more we avoid being tempted, the more we avoid sinning. We are only as strong as our weakest link, so pray. –Pastor Jack Wellman
• Every miracle begins with a problem, and every problem presents an opportunity for Christ to help us in our difficulty. –Dr. David Jeremiah
- Thank God for all the wise men and women who have learned insightful things during their journey with Him.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to daily help you to remain a teachable student willing to learn and grow spiritually.
Latest posts by Barbara Alpert (see all)
- Family Feud of Harmony | Tuesday | September 18 - September 18, 2018
- Let Christ Shine Through You | Sunday | September 16 - September 16, 2018
- Like Play-Doh in His Hands | Friday | September 14 - September 14, 2018