And while he lingered, the men took hold of his hand, his wife’s hand, and the hands of his two daughters, the Lord being merciful to him, and they brought him out and set him outside the city.
–Genesis 19:16 NKJV
Hesitation; a delay in reaching a decision, or a reluctance to reach a decision, on account of uncertainty, caution, or rebellion. Where does your hesitation come from? Is it your past? Do you compare your story with someone else’s?
God has your story finished. You have to trust Him till the end is revealed. Seek Him for your daily needs, knowing He is faithful. Pray and believe that He is working all things for good in your life, as it says in Romans 8:28. Choose to be obedient before temptation strikes, and you will act without hesitation.
Make up your mind today to live in complete obedience to God by predetermining to do what He has called you to do. Trust Him with your life. Micah 6:8 (NIV) tells you, “He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you: To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God?” Psalm 119:105 (MSG) says, “By Your words I can see where I’m going; they throw a beam of light on my dark path.”
- Thank God that, “The way you tell me to live is always right; help me understand it so I can live to the fullest,” Psalm 119:144 (MSG).
- Pray, “And should I wander off like a lost sheep—seek me! I’ll recognize the sound of your voice,” Psalm 119:176 (MSG).
Latest posts by Denise Varga (see all)
- Worship in Spirit and in Truth | Saturday | October 13 - October 13, 2018
- Are You Fueling Up? | Sunday | October 7 - October 7, 2018
- Are You a Disciple? | Monday | September 10 - September 10, 2018