The way of the lazy man is like a hedge of thorns, but the way of the upright is a highway.
–Proverbs 15:19 NKJV
God always lifts up. He shows you the “high” way to go. Seek Him first in worship and prayer before you begin your day. Know that He cares about you and everything about your life.
He is always making a clearer and easier path for you, but you have to seek Him for His guidance and vision for your life. He warns you in His Word not to take the easier way.
Proverbs 16:25 (NIV) says, “There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death.” God also says in Isaiah 55:8 (NIV) “‘For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are you ways my ways,’ declares the Lord.” You will travel through the valley at times, but God will always bring you up to His great light.
Proverbs 4:18 (NIV) says, “The path of the righteous is like the morning sun, shining ever brighter till the full light of day.” Keep trusting and always know He loves you and only wants His best outcome for your life.
- Ask God to help you follow His highway! “The highway of the upright avoids evil, those who guard their ways preserve their lives.” Proverbs 16:17 NIV
- Thank God for His truth, and the leading of the Holy Spirit; use the PATH acronym to help you as you go. (PATH = Ponder Always The Highways)
Latest posts by Denise Varga (see all)
- So Very Thankful For So Much | Tuesday | November 20 - November 20, 2018
- The World | Friday | November 16 - November 16, 2018
- There is No Such Thing | Friday | November 9 - November 9, 2018