For though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again, but the wicked stumble when calamity strikes.
–Proverbs 24:16 NIV
More often than not, we think problematic people, places, or position is our enemy when we’re aiming to live a victorious Christian life. However, our real opponent is not linked to these things; our real enemy is Satan and his minions who try to hinder God’s good plans for our lives and our loved ones. On your own, you are no match for the enemy, but through the power of the Holy Spirit within, you can overcome every battle that comes your way.
To win this battle, you must realize how cunning and deceitful your real enemy is. He will oppose the advancement of God’s Kingdom work being done through you. Whatever God loves, Satan hates. Whatever Satan loves, God hates. Don’t allow discouragement, defeat, or depression to keep you down and out. Many times our biggest battle(s) will often come right before our greatest triumph!
Refuse to remain down and defeated. Instead, arise and start throwing powerful punches of praise, prayer, and profession of God’s Word at whatever you are combatting. Have faith that your victory is in the making!
With Jesus in our corner, we’re sure to come out winners as He brings our foes down one by one.
- Champion of the world, thank You that I’m on the winning side. Thanks for giving me victory over sin, death, and my enemies.
- Holy Spirit, help me not to fight evil with evil but to overcome with God’s goodness. When I’m weak, make me strong to carry on.
Latest posts by Barbara Alpert (see all)
- Family Feud of Harmony | Tuesday | September 18 - September 18, 2018
- Let Christ Shine Through You | Sunday | September 16 - September 16, 2018
- Like Play-Doh in His Hands | Friday | September 14 - September 14, 2018