Study God and His strength, seek His presence day and night
-1 Chronicles 16:11 MSG
It’s a privilege to do life with God. When you put God first, in your efforts and time, you are developing a relationship with Him. You get to do life with God!
When you get to do something you look forward and anticipate it. Daily prayer and reading of the Word get to be a priority in your life. When you are asking for Godly wisdom in your daily decisions, you get to seek Him and expect the best for your life. Your limits in your abilities and resources position you to get strength from Him. When you receive Jesus as the Lord of your life, your limited potential can turn into exponential growth. As in Romans 8:10-16, Jesus gives you freedom from your dead life and the power to walk in your new life, your resurrected life.
God beckons you to change your mindset from focusing on your insecurities and limitations to trusting in His security and limitless potential. Know that through your God, effort, and time, you will get to know your identity as a child of God.
- Thank God that He is always with you—even to the end of the world.
- Ask God to help you become your true self, your child-of-God self (John 1:12 MSG).
Latest posts by Denise Varga (see all)
- Worship in Spirit and in Truth | Saturday | October 13 - October 13, 2018
- Are You Fueling Up? | Sunday | October 7 - October 7, 2018
- Are You a Disciple? | Monday | September 10 - September 10, 2018