I’m sure now I’ll see God’s goodness in the exuberant earth. Stay with God! Take heart. Don’t quit. I’ll say it again: Stay with God.
–Psalm 27:13-14 MSG
Have you have been struggling with depressing thoughts and are about to give up on life? Don’t quit! Hang in there. Believe that you will see the goodness of God in your life! Trust in the Lord who is your Anchor of Hope. May this “HOPE” acronym be helpful to you or a loved one who is struggling:
H = Healing (seek it). No matter what you are going through, healing is at hand so long as you don’t quit!
O = Open up and allow others to help you. Don’t be afraid to reach out for help.
P = Pain…ask God to take your pain and turn it into passion and purpose for living.
E = Every storm of life can have a bright ending! Once healed, you can be an encourager to others going through a similar situation.
May today be a turning point toward hope, healing, and victory over any circumstance you or a loved one might be facing. “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit” (Romans 15:13 NIV).
- Pray that God’s peace would blanket you this day and that the Lord would give you the courage to step out and ask for help.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to renew your thinking with healthy, wholesome thoughts that allow you to experience brighter days.
Latest posts by Barbara Alpert (see all)
- Shine Like a Glow Stick | Wednesday | October 17 - October 17, 2018
- Detecting the Masqueraders| Tuesday | October 16 - October 16, 2018
- Heart, Mind, Courage – Part 3 | Saturday | October 6 - October 6, 2018