God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.
–Hebrews 6:10 NIV
Serving others is a gift. It is also a beautiful legacy for your family and friends. God called each of us to serve. There are many ways to serve. When you see people in need, open your heart—it will enrich their lives when they see your caring spirit and your love for God.
If you live your life answering His call, you can look forward to hearing the words, “Well done, good and faithful servant!” (Matthew 25:21 NIV) There are no better words to hear from your heavenly Father. It is what He wants to say to you.
- Pray for God to open your ears to those in need.
- Praise God for the gift of a generous spirit.
Latest posts by Rosemary Valentino (see all)
- Your Story Isn’t Finished | Thursday | September 13 - September 13, 2018
- Love, Redemption, and Hope | Tuesday | August 14 - August 14, 2018
- Sing to the Lord! | Monday | August 13 - August 13, 2018