For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
–Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
Life is filled with many peaks and valleys. No matter which season of life you are going through you are not alone. There will be storms, but there will also be blessings. What is important is keeping your eyes on God throughout all the seasons of life.
You are never alone. His arms are always open. He has a plan and purpose for your life. During difficult times, remember Psalm 46:1-3 (NIV): “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.”
One particular passage to remember during the mountaintop experiences is Numbers 6:24-26 (NLT): “May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.” Be strong in your faith. Open your heart, mind, and soul to Him—He is still writing your story.
- Trust in your heart that in both peaks and valleys you are never alone.
- Thank God for the things He will do in your life as He finishes your story.
Latest posts by Rosemary Valentino (see all)
- Your Story Isn’t Finished | Thursday | September 13 - September 13, 2018
- Love, Redemption, and Hope | Tuesday | August 14 - August 14, 2018
- Sing to the Lord! | Monday | August 13 - August 13, 2018