To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
–Revelation 3:21 NKJV
According to Bill Bright, co-founder of Campus Crusade for Christ, there is a throne, a control center—the intersection of one’s intellect, emotions, and will—in every life. Either self or Christ is on that throne.
You keep Christ on the throne when you learn how to walk in the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit came to glorify Christ by enabling the believer to live a holy life and to be a fruitful witness for Jesus.
Choose to let the Holy Spirit lead you through this life by allowing Christ to be on the throne. Who is on the throne in your life? Is it time to step aside and let Jesus take His rightful place in your life?
- Ask Holy Spirit to help you choose Christ as King of your life.
- Thank Jesus for being the perfect person to sit on the throne of your life.
Latest posts by Denise Varga (see all)
- Worship in Spirit and in Truth | Saturday | October 13 - October 13, 2018
- Are You Fueling Up? | Sunday | October 7 - October 7, 2018
- Are You a Disciple? | Monday | September 10 - September 10, 2018