Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
When thinking of a caterpillar, you may think of a crawling bug—yet out of this creature emerges a beautiful butterfly. A transformation has taken place. The outward change in appearance comes from within the life of the creature.
When you accept Jesus as your personal Savior, that is precisely what happens to you! A transformation begins at the moment of salvation—2 Corinthians 5:17(NLT)says,“…anyonewho belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!”
You cannot transform yourself, but you can“betransformed.” Ezekiel 36:26-27(NIV)says,“Iwill give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.”
Don’t be discouraged—your life will be changed a day at a time and over time you will see the evidence of a transformed life! Remember, a caterpillar does not become a butterfly overnight.
- Thank God for walking with you and sustaining you through your transformation.
- Praise God for His faithfulness.
Latest posts by Rosemary Valentino (see all)
- Your Story Isn’t Finished | Thursday | September 13 - September 13, 2018
- Love, Redemption, and Hope | Tuesday | August 14 - August 14, 2018
- Sing to the Lord! | Monday | August 13 - August 13, 2018