“But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?” Peter answered, “You are the Messiah.”
–Mark 8:29 NIV
Who is Jesus to you? How do you see Him in your life? Is He a character in a book or a movie, or is He a living presence in your daily walk?
The Bible contains so many amazing accounts of the life of an incredible Man. Some of the most memorable stories are the Christmas story, the crucifixion, the healing of the leper, and the calling of the twelve disciples. These stories paint a picture of Jesus’ life.
Do you really know Him?
Jesus calls us to know Him by His Word. He calls us to be shepherds to His sheep. He calls us to feed and clothe those in need and to lead as many as we can to be in His presence. You are His hands and feet, and He has chosen you. He wants a relationship with you!
The beautiful thing about our Lord and Savior is that He is right here, right now, beside you. Alive and present to guide and comfort you in all that you do. Turn to Him, and lean in. His peace will cover you. To know Jesus is to know the love of your Father in Heaven!
Really, that’s all we need to know.
- Father, help me to know Your Son Jesus more. Let me get out of my own way so that I can follow Him in all that He has for me.
- Father, let me be the hands and feet of Jesus every day!
Latest posts by Dave Thomas (see all)
- Cry Out for Joy! | Wednesday | October 31 - October 31, 2018
- Let the Son Shine Brightly! | Wednesday | September 26 - September 26, 2018
- Light of the World! | Sunday | September 9 - September 9, 2018