“The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.” -Psalm 23:1 NIV
A shepherd’s job is to gather, feed and protect his sheep. Do you think of yourself as a sheep? The Lord refers to you as the sheep of His pasture. What does that mean?
1. He gave His life for yours
2. He goes before you and holds your hand
3. He calls you friend
4. He prepared a room for you in heaven
5. His love will never end
Don’t let Satan’s lies make you doubt. Your heavenly Father is faithful – believe His words. As Psalm 23:6 tells you, “Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever,” (NLT). Praise God, you will never be a lost sheep without a shepherd!
- Thank God for life, protection and a future with Him forever.
- Pray to stand on His word not circumstances.