Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God.
–2 Corinthians 5:20 NKJV
You can sometimes have a list of the things you want the Lord to do for you. What about asking what you can do for Him? You are His ambassador, His representative here on this earth. There are so many opportunities to be His hands and feet all around you.
When you start your day with the Lord at your side, ask Him what the plan is for today. How can you serve? Is there a smile I can give? How can I show someone I care? In John 15:17 Jesus tells you to love one another, and John 15:13 says there is no greater love than when you lay down your life for a friend. Love is an action word, so share it!
During your worship and prayer time, ask the Lord to show you how to be a positive influence in the world. You are the light of the world. Always shine brightly for Jesus.
- Thank God that He has given you His light to shine out and glorify Him. (See Matthew 5:16)
- Ask God to help you to continually please Him, living a life of loving others out of the faith that He provides. (See Hebrews 11:6)
Latest posts by Denise Varga (see all)
- True Intentions | Monday | December 10 - December 10, 2018
- Being Purposeful | Saturday | November 24 - November 24, 2018
- So Very Thankful For So Much | Tuesday | November 20 - November 20, 2018