As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend.
–Proverbs 27:17 NLT
How well do you know the Bible? Bible trivia is a fun way to sharpen your Bible IQ. Have fun answering the questions before viewing the answers.
1. How many books compile the Bible?
2. There are six things the Lord hates—no, seven things He detests. What are they?
3. What is the last book of the Old Testament?
4. On the fifth day of Creation, what did God make?
5. What are Moses’ sister and brother’s names?
6. Who was Jesus’ forerunner and what was His message?
7. What’s “The Golden Rule” that Jesus taught?
8. After spending forty days in the wilderness being tempted by the devil, who took care of Jesus after it was over?
9. What three things did the apostle Paul say would last forever, and which one is the greatest?
10. What are the six pieces of the armor of God we’re to put on and use?
Answers to the trivia questions will be given tomorrow.
- Thank God for His Word and all the wisdom, knowledge, and truth found within the pages of your Bible.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to help you study and learn greater details in the Bible.
Latest posts by Barbara Alpert (see all)
- Get Your Fire and Passion Back | Monday | December 31 - December 31, 2018
- Dream Small – Part Two | Sunday | December 30 - December 30, 2018
- Dream Small – Part One | Saturday | December 29 - December 29, 2018