For I hold you by your right hand— I, the LORD your God. And I say to you, “Don’t be afraid. I am here to help you.”
–Isaiah 41:13 NLT
Do you find that others don’t want to hear about your problems and concerns? They express concern, but sometimes their interest quickly turns to their own woes. At times, you may even feel like you wasted your time and questioned why you even bothered to share your feelings.
However, there is someone who never gets tired of listening to you. He gave His life for you. He tells you in Matthew 11:28 (NIV) “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” There is no other person that compares to Jesus and nothing can take you away from His love. Although life is full of trials that bring fear and anxiety, God already knows everything you face, and He cares about every detail. Run straight to the Lord and talk to Him about all your problems. Psalm 46:1 (NLT) tells you, “God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.”
Friends and family may be concerned but their humanness limits them. God has no limits. That is why you can trust Him and turn to Him with every concern you may have. He is always ready to listen and care.
- Go directly to the Father in prayer—He is always listening to you.
- Trust that God cares for every situation you face and will never abandon you.
Latest posts by Rosemary Valentino (see all)
- Committed to Live for Christ | Sunday | December 9 - December 9, 2018
- Powerful and Gentle | Wednesday | December 5 - December 5, 2018
- Illusion of Success | Saturday | December 1 - December 1, 2018