“But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,” declares the Lord, “because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.”
–Jeremiah 30:17 NIV
Psalm 27:10 (NIV) says, “Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me.” God can take that place in your life, fill the voids, and heal hurts from your past. His love is sufficient for all your needs.
God’s Word says that by Jesus’ stripes you are healed. Christ took all your pain and suffering to the Cross. Your healing is through His sacrifice on the Cross and allowing Him to show you the way. God alone can cure the disease of sin, but you must be willing to let go and let Him do it. Your life and your ultimate destiny depend on your determining to trust God and get out of the pit of despair. Isaiah 14:27 (NIV) says, “For the Lord Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him? His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back?”
Do you trust God enough to wait patiently for Him to bring good out of bad situations? You can trust Him because God can overrule people’s evil intentions to bring about His intended results.
- Thank God that He has the ability to heal all your hurts.
- Ask Him to help you trust Him as you allow Him to touch, and heal, your pain.
Latest posts by Denise Varga (see all)
- True Intentions | Monday | December 10 - December 10, 2018
- Being Purposeful | Saturday | November 24 - November 24, 2018
- So Very Thankful For So Much | Tuesday | November 20 - November 20, 2018