Dear children, we must show love through actions that are sincere, not through empty words. This is how we will know that we belong to the truth and how we will be reassured in his presence. –1 John 3:18-19 GW
“Dream Small” lyrics by Josh Wilson continued…
It’s visiting the widow down the street Or dancing on a Friday with your friend with special needs These simple moments change the world Of course, there’s nothing wrong with bigger dreams Just don’t miss the minutes on your way, your bigger things, no ’Cause these simple moments change the world So dream small, Don’t bother like you’ve gotta do it all Just let Jesus use you where you are One day at a time, Live well, Loving God and others as yourself Find little ways where only you can help With His great love, A tiny rock can make a giant fall So dream small Keep loving, keep serving, keep listening, keep learning Keep praying, keep hoping, keep seeking, keep searching Out of these small things and watch them grow bigger The God who does all things makes oceans… from river So dream small, Don’t bother like you’ve gotta do it all Just let Jesus use you where you are One day at a time, Live well, Loving God and others as yourself Find little ways where only you can help, With His great love…So dream small, dream small
Acts of love changes lives.
1) Praise God for the time you spend with Him and for the time you have to share and create precious moments with others.
2) Ask the Holy Spirit to help you slow down and pay attention to the real needs of those around you and how you can bless them.
Latest posts by Barbara Alpert (see all)
- Check Your Progress | Sunday | June 23 - June 23, 2019
- Unspoken Words Can’t Be Heard | Thursday | June 13 - June 13, 2019
- One Chapter – Three Healings | Saturday | June 1 - June 1, 2019