But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light ….
–1 Peter 2:9 NKJV
Do you ever think you’re not enough to keep a relationship together? Do you ever think you should have done this or that to make someone love you? Have there been events in your life when you tried so hard to make something happen but it wasn’t enough?
Your life is a journey in and around situations that are not just snapshots, they are part of an entire album. Your Father knows each and every step you take and all the paths He’s carved out for you! You are enough to Him. You are chosen by the King of kings and Lord of everything. He chose you to be His child. Know today that you are enough to Him. You are part of His plan. You are why He came and died on the Cross, and why He is coming back again. You are enough because He loves you.
- Pray to accept God’s perfect love (1 John 4:12 NKJV).
- Pray that you will remember that He chose you and called you His friend! (John 15:15-16 NKJV).
Latest posts by Denise Varga (see all)
- True Intentions | Monday | December 10 - December 10, 2018
- Being Purposeful | Saturday | November 24 - November 24, 2018
- So Very Thankful For So Much | Tuesday | November 20 - November 20, 2018