O LORD God of Heaven’s Armies! Where is there anyone as mighty as you, O LORD? You are entirely faithful. -Psalm 89:8 NLT
Has a bad storm ever caused you to wake up in the middle of the night? If this has happened how do you react? Do you pull the covers up and not move? Do you stay calm telling yourself you are secure inside your home as the storm rages outside?
There are other types of storms you face in life which control your emotions. No matter how difficult your circumstances may be, your Heavenly Father knows who you are and what you need. Trust Him each day. You are safe and secure in His presence independent of your feelings.
Hebrews 3:6 says, “But Christ, as the Son, is in charge of God’s entire house. And we are God’s house, if we keep our courage and remain confident in our hope in Christ,” (NLT). 2 Corinthians 5:7, “For we live by believing and not by seeing,” (NLT). Remember, the storm is outside and the Holy Spirit lives inside.
- Praise God that He holds your right hand in all your storms in life.
- Pray for His wisdom during difficult times.
Latest posts by Rosemary Valentino (see all)
- Committed to Live for Christ | Sunday | December 9 - December 9, 2018
- Powerful and Gentle | Wednesday | December 5 - December 5, 2018
- Illusion of Success | Saturday | December 1 - December 1, 2018