But the Lord is faithful; He will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one. May the Lord lead your hearts into a full understanding and expression of the love of God and the patient endurance that comes from Christ.
–2 Thessalonians 3:3, 5 NLT
On September 11, 2001, many lives were taken due to terrorist attacks that struck the U.S. On top of that casualty, thousands of other lives were affected. The aftereffects changed many lives. Many were grateful that they survived and moved on in life. However, others responded differently. Some blamed God; some turned their backs on Him; others developed PTSD; and some struggled with survivor’s guilt.
Has a terrorizing event hit your life and left you a wounded survivor? Are you in the midst of a spiritual battle and you doubt that God can bring you through victoriously? Don’t fall prey to despair or the enemies’ tactics. You can experience peace in your heart and joy in your life again. You’ll get through triumphantly.
No matter what you’re facing, no matter what has taken place, no matter whom you’ve lost, know that God is for you and has a good plan for your life. There is no one-size-fits-all road to recovery nor surefire battle plan, but there is One who watches over you. He is Christ Jesus, your Healer and your Warrior King. State your emergency to the Lord so He can help you recover and joyfully move onward.
- Talk to God about any pain, hurt, or losses you are harboring inside that are preventing you from enjoying life.
- Ask God if He wants you to seek help concerning the issues preventing you from joyfully moving onward in life.
Latest posts by Barbara Alpert (see all)
- Get Your Fire and Passion Back | Monday | December 31 - December 31, 2018
- Dream Small – Part Two | Sunday | December 30 - December 30, 2018
- Dream Small – Part One | Saturday | December 29 - December 29, 2018