You have searched me, Lord, and you know me.
–Psalm 139:1 NIV
How many people truly know you? The real you and not the Sunday best you. There is One who knows everything about you—your all-knowing God. Psalm 139:13 (NLT) says, You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. God knows who you are and who you will become. There is nothing you can hide from Him.
You can expose the true you because He tells you in Deuteronomy 31:6 (NLT), Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you. There may be times that you are afraid of being judged by others, but God does not judge as humankind does. He looks at the heart. No pretense is needed. All you have to do is trust.
God knows everything about the true you, so draw near to Him and feel His love, grace, and mercy. It is new every morning.
- Thank God He knows everything about you and is at work in all your circumstances.
- Ask God to give you the strength to not be a people pleaser but know your value is in Him.
Latest posts by Rosemary Valentino (see all)
- Committed to Live for Christ | Sunday | December 9 - December 9, 2018
- Powerful and Gentle | Wednesday | December 5 - December 5, 2018
- Illusion of Success | Saturday | December 1 - December 1, 2018