I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing. -Genesis 12:2 NKJV
All people need affirmation, especially those who have been emotionally wounded or hurt by someone. Be a positive influence to someone today, encourage them, be a blessing.
As Abraham remained faithful to God he became a blessing to others. Words are so powerful, you can be a blessing to others by what you say. Right words spoken at the right time have power to heal, according to Joyce Meyer.
Lift someone up today with your words. When you speak out of love you can change a person’s life. Proverbs 16:24 NKJV says, “Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the bones”.
- Lord help me to be uplifting to someone today.
- Help me to focus on others and not myself.
Latest posts by Denise Varga (see all)
- True Intentions | Monday | December 10 - December 10, 2018
- Being Purposeful | Saturday | November 24 - November 24, 2018
- So Very Thankful For So Much | Tuesday | November 20 - November 20, 2018