Now listen! Today I am giving you a choice between life and death, between prosperity and disaster. –Deuteronomy 30:15 NLT
Understanding the difference between worldly success and godly success is very important. God has a different standard of success. That success is defined in the Bible, His Word, numerous times such as in Joshua 1:8 (NLT), “Study this Book of Instruction continually.
Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do.”Don’t let anyone but God be your judge.
You were created by a loving Father—trust in His Word. You can succeed when following God’s plan for your life. Earthly success may ebb and flow, but when trusting in God, your road to success is assured.
Apart from God there is no satisfaction in worldly success. Success is ultimately the security, contentment, peace, and joy that comes only from God.
1) Pray for confidence to stand firm and not be influenced to follow the wrong version of success.
2) Thank the Lord that His success for you is eternal.
Latest posts by Rosemary Valentino (see all)
- Committed to Live for Christ | Sunday | December 9 - December 9, 2018
- Powerful and Gentle | Wednesday | December 5 - December 5, 2018
- Illusion of Success | Saturday | December 1 - December 1, 2018