Through the tender mercy of our God, with which the Dayspring from on high has visited us; to give light to those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.
–Luke 1:78-79 NKJV
In the book Beloved Names of God, it notes, “The dayspring is the point on the horizon where the sun first appears. That place can be tracked and predicted—but the appearance of the Son in our lives rarely happens when we expect it. One thing is for sure though, whenever and wherever the Dayspring occurs in our lives, everything changes!”
At times, life can be challenging, and we can lose sight of our relationship with God and the joy of our salvation. If the joy of the Lord eludes you and your relationship with God is musty, perhaps it’s time to fall back in love with the One who saved your soul. When Jesus is your Dayspring, everything changes! There’s no dark hour of day or night that cannot be brightened by the Dayspring of your soul.
God has a bright and glorious future prepared for you. At the breaking of each new day, He offers a fresh day filled with His mercy, grace, and loving-kindness (Lamentations 3:22-23). As you arise to follow Him, He will guide your feet into the way of peace, and His Holy Spirit will shine through you to brighten up the lives around you.
- Teach me your ways, O Lord, that I may live according to your truth! Grant me purity of heart, so that I may honor you.
- With all my heart I will praise you, Lord my God. I will give glory to your name forever, for your love for me is very great.
Latest posts by Barbara Alpert (see all)
- Get Your Fire and Passion Back | Monday | December 31 - December 31, 2018
- Dream Small – Part Two | Sunday | December 30 - December 30, 2018
- Dream Small – Part One | Saturday | December 29 - December 29, 2018