… As soon as you get there, you will find a young donkey tied. … Let the donkey loose and bring it here.
–Mark 11:2 NLV
Is there something in your life that has you tied down, something preventing you from rising up and moving forward? If so, realize that God wants to untie you from whatever is holding you back and keeping you from experiencing your new life in Christ.
Why? Because similar to the donkey in our opening verse that Jesus used for His entry into Jerusalem, the Lord has use for you. He wants to cut the rope so He can move you into your destiny. He has a plan, place, and purpose for you. In His plan you will become part of the solution in carrying out the Lord’s promise in saving and restoring the lost, the hurting, the oppressed, and even the unlovable.
Are you willing to let Jesus set you loose from the things that bind you? Don’t allow mistakes from your past to tie you down. Refuse to let disappointments keep you from God’s next appointment. Determine to rise up to the new season and occasions God is calling you to. The stakes are higher than you could ever imagine here on earth and in eternity.
- Ask God to reveal from what area(s) of bondage you need to be freed.
- Ask God’s Holy Spirit to help you overcome the issue(s) and empower you to become victorious.
Latest posts by Barbara Alpert (see all)
- God Is Three in One | Wednesday | December 12 - December 12, 2018
- A Word for You–– Don’t Do it | Tuesday | December 11 - December 11, 2018
- God Loves Ragamuffins | Friday | December 7 - December 7, 2018