I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.
–Ezekiel 36:26 NIV
You may feel far away from God. You could be living your life outside His will. You may be hiding, but God misses nothing. You can’t run from God.
If you were the only person on earth, Jesus still would have gone to the cross for you. God never takes His eyes off you. Psalm 139:7-8 (NIV) says, “Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.” God knows your words, thoughts, and actions. He meets sin with mercy. Luke 15:4 (NIV) tells you, “Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it?”
When you are lost, He wants to find you, He tells you in Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV), “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” He will never leave you behind.
- Ask the Lord to help you recognize your deep need for Him.
- Thank God for His mercy, grace, and love in your life.
Latest posts by Rosemary Valentino (see all)
- Committed to Live for Christ | Sunday | December 9 - December 9, 2018
- Powerful and Gentle | Wednesday | December 5 - December 5, 2018
- Illusion of Success | Saturday | December 1 - December 1, 2018