… I can always count on you—God, my dependable love.
–Psalm 59:17 MSG
Throughout centuries, millions of songs, books, and movies have been composed by many hoping to disclose love in all its forms. However, there is one love— Agape Love—that they can never fully imagine, fathom or recreate. God’s love is unconditional, knows no limits, and doesn’t express itself only a few times a year. God’s love is pure and always available.
No matter where you are, how you’re feeling, or what you’re facing, remember—you’re never out of God’s sight, you’re always in His thoughts, and His love for you never runs dry nor ceases. Through creation God’s love is in the air and it surrounds you. With the rising of the sun, He can lift your spirit. With a rainbow in the sky, He can wipe away your tears and dissolve your fears.
Draw close to God regularly so you can receive and experience a daily dose of His TLC. When you’re in God’s presence, via His Word, through praise, worship, prayer, and Christian fellowship, you can be assured that His love is in the air and has the power to change your outlook, change your heart, and change the atmosphere by the out-pouring of His Spirit of Love.
- Praise God for His unfailing love that surrounds you. Give Him thanks, for He is good; His faithful love endures forever.
- Ask God to help you be aware of His constant and wonderful love. (But I pray to you, LORD. So when the time is right, answer me and help me with your wonderful love. Psalm 69:13 CEV)
Latest posts by Barbara Alpert (see all)
- Get Your Fire and Passion Back | Monday | December 31 - December 31, 2018
- Dream Small – Part Two | Sunday | December 30 - December 30, 2018
- Dream Small – Part One | Saturday | December 29 - December 29, 2018