For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
–Jeremiah 29:11 NIV
Why do we care about our family and friends? Because we love them. That is how God feels about you. He forgives your sins. He sent Jesus, His one and only Son, so you can have eternal life. He is concerned for you and knows every hair on your head. It is hard to understand how much He loves you.
Romans 8:38 (NLT) says, And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.
No matter what circumstances you face, God knows every detail. He is aware of the deepest needs in your heart. When your life becomes overwhelming, just cling to His words. Psalm 32:8 says, I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.
Remember, God’s love has nothing to do with what you have done for Him, but what He has done for you. Trust in that love.
- Pray for a deeper revelation of God’s love.
- Thank God for His mercy and grace that are new every morning.
Latest posts by Rosemary Valentino (see all)
- Committed to Live for Christ | Sunday | December 9 - December 9, 2018
- Powerful and Gentle | Wednesday | December 5 - December 5, 2018
- Illusion of Success | Saturday | December 1 - December 1, 2018