May my cry come before you, Lord; give me understanding according to your word. –Psalm 119:169 NIV
It’s interesting how a single digit or a set of numbers can make or break us. Are you struggling with a particular number, the cost of something, the lack of funds, etc.? No matter what it is—the amount of a bill, the digits on your scale, your credit rating, your net paycheck, the number on your blood report—God knows and He cares.
Don’t let mere figures get the better of you. Take a few minutes to lift the specific number, the bill, the account, the report, the estimate to God in prayer. It doesn’t matter what caused the numeral to be low or high, what matters most is for you to ask God for His help and guidance. God can modify all that troubles you—your family, your health, your soul, your future—when you keep Him number one in your life.
Seek Him, cry out to Him, lift that concern to Him, and trust His ways of improving the matter. God can bring forth a miracle out of any numerical problem that’s causing you distress. When you do what He reveals, He, in turn, can tilt the numbers in your favor.
1) Father God, I ask that You would give me wisdom to know how to deal with this (Fill in the blank) that’s troubling me.
2) Holy Spirit, help me to trust that God knows the best way out of this unhappy situation.
Latest posts by Barbara Alpert (see all)
- Get Your Fire and Passion Back | Monday | December 31 - December 31, 2018
- Dream Small – Part Two | Sunday | December 30 - December 30, 2018
- Dream Small – Part One | Saturday | December 29 - December 29, 2018