…You are my God. Be merciful to me, O Lord, for I am calling on you constantly. …O Lord, you are so good, so ready to forgive, so full of unfailing love for all who ask for your help.
–Psalm 86:2-5 NLT
Life can be trying at times, even to the point that you just might break if one more thing happens. Proactive upkeep of your soul will benefit you greatly when difficult times originate. When your soul is robust and strong, what is taking place externally won’t easily bring you down internally.
Proclaiming God’s Word over your life does wonders for your soul. The Word’s power and depth enable you to taste and see how awesome God is! The following are a few Scriptures to look up in the Bible and consider today:
• Lamentation 3:22-26 – God’s mercies never run dry; they are mine afresh every morning.
• Psalm 73:26 – My body may be weak, but my strength comes from the Lord!
• Isaiah 43:18-19 – God is doing something fresh inside me.
• Psalm 16:8 – Nothing can shake me today because God is with me.
• Psalm 16:11 – God will show me the right path to take.
• 2 Corinthians 4:16 – I will not lose heart because God is renewing me every day.
May you catch your breath, be refreshed, and have regenerating God-days this week so that your body, soul, mind, and spirit can thrive rather than just survive.
- God, forgive me for the times I forget to seek You and Your Kingdom first. May Your mercy be great and Your grace be greater.
- Holy Spirit, remind me to proclaim God’s Word on a daily basis, so my soul can remain strong and vibrant as the day unfolds.
Latest posts by Barbara Alpert (see all)
- Get Your Fire and Passion Back | Monday | December 31 - December 31, 2018
- Dream Small – Part Two | Sunday | December 30 - December 30, 2018
- Dream Small – Part One | Saturday | December 29 - December 29, 2018