I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
–Philippians 4:13 NKJV
How often have you embarked on a plan to improve some aspect of your life? For Christians, the motivation to do so is often prompted by a gentle nudge from the Lord related to a physical, mental, or spiritual need. Whether the urge is related to healthier eating, exercising regularly, reducing stress, or being obedient to God’s call to further His Kingdom, success requires a quality decision.
Obstacles are bound to be strewn across your path derailing your efforts. The key to overcoming these obstacles and achieving the goal relates to making quality decisions. It requires a sincere commitment with the full awareness that you are incapable in your own efforts to effect the needed changes, but fully equipped through the strength of Jesus to accomplish your goal. “Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain” (Psalm 127:1 NIV).
Proverbs 16:3 (NIV) says, “Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.” Be steadfast, with full reliance on the Lord as you encounter difficulties, and watch with amazement as He makes straight your path.
- Pray for discernment to recognize God’s voice.
- Pray that you will keep your eyes fixed on the Lord as He guides you through your journey.
Latest posts by Contributors (see all)
- Quality Decisions - July 28, 2018
- Revolution Prayer & Fast – Day Seven – Celebration - January 20, 2018
- Revolution Prayer & Fast – DaySix – Our Country - January 19, 2018