Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.
-Matthew 25:13 NIV
Many people avoid the thought that someday they will pass from this world. No one knows the exact day except God. Your part is to be ready. On that day, you will give an account of your life to Him.
Don’t leave anything undone. Live a kind, generous, truthful, and forgiving life – an example of a life that follows Christ. Don’t miss the opportunity to share God’s love.
Don’t be deceived by what this world offers. You cannot serve two masters. Jesus says, Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong (1 Corinthians 16:13 NIV). God never meant for this world to be your permanent dwelling.
You were promised from the beginning of time if you believe in Jesus you will have eternal life. As Jesus states in John 14:2, My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? (NIV) Passing from this world is not the end but the beginning – be ready.
- Thank God for preparing a place for you where there will be no more pain or suffering.
- God, help me to realize that nothing on this earth can compare to what awaits me in Heaven.
Latest posts by Rosemary Valentino (see all)
- Committed to Live for Christ | Sunday | December 9 - December 9, 2018
- Powerful and Gentle | Wednesday | December 5 - December 5, 2018
- Illusion of Success | Saturday | December 1 - December 1, 2018