Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit.
–3 John 1:2 NLT
Self-respect is a valuable trait that will cause you to become the greatest version of yourself. When you value yourself in a godly way, you’re well-fashioned to esteem others and add worth to their lives.
Jesus said, “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind;” and “love your neighbor as yourself” (Luke 10:27 NIV). To care for and appreciate your whole being—body, mind, soul, and spirit—is important. Why? Because when you take proper care of yourself, you in turn offer to God, others, and the world, the healthiest you possible. The following is an acronym of “Self-Respect” seen recently in a local gym. May it motivate you in a good way!
Focus on Fitness
Rest & Relax
Care for Others
Tell Yourself You Can Do This
A healthy body, mind, soul, and spirit have the power to carry you to greater heights in the future. When you properly take care of your overall well-being, you’ll be more robust to fulfill the things God has waiting for you to achieve.
- Ask God to give you wisdom to know how to live a well-balanced life that brings honor, glory, and praise to His name.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to empower you to live a holy, healthy, happy lifestyle that is pleasing to God and caring to others.
Latest posts by Barbara Alpert (see all)
- Get Your Fire and Passion Back | Monday | December 31 - December 31, 2018
- Dream Small – Part Two | Sunday | December 30 - December 30, 2018
- Dream Small – Part One | Saturday | December 29 - December 29, 2018