I will consider all your works and meditate on all your mighty deeds. –Psalm 77:12 NIV
Life’s circumstances can be overwhelming. How are you able to trust in the Lord when the surrounding evidence is clearly mounting against you? In the midst of difficult times, it is easy to forget that God loves you and that He hears and answers your prayers.
Whether your concern is related to health, finances, or relationships, it is important to trust your heavenly Father. “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you” (1 Peter 5:7 NIV).
In court, a defendant can be found guilty of a crime based on circumstantial evidence. Circumstantial evidence can be a very powerful form of proof. Yet, as a Christian, are you using the circumstantial evidence of God’s faithfulness to prove His love for you? In the midst of troubles, we tend to forget the infinite number of times that He has worked circumstances for good.
How can you use this type of evidence to increase your faith? The answer is to keep a thankfulness journal. Have a notebook set aside to record each time the Lord has granted your request. In times of trouble, return to the book and view the evidence of God’s faithfulness.
- Pray that the Lord will help you to remember the many times that He has intervened and answered prayers.
- Thank God for His faithfulness.
Latest posts by Ida Fiorella (see all)
- Saturday | November 9 | Circumstantial Evidence - November 9, 2019
- Friday | October 4 | Possessions Versus Relationship - October 4, 2019
- Tuesday | September 17 | Anxious Thoughts - September 17, 2019