The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.
–Exodus 14:14 NIV
There is not one day when God is not in control of your life. He is your rock and firm foundation, even when things are spinning out of control. You may not always understand, but Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 (NIV) tells you:
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.
Be still and know He is God!
- Thank God that He is holding your hand through the hard times.
- Ask Him to help you trust that He is there, leading your through each season of your life.
Latest posts by Rosemary Valentino (see all)
- Committed to Live for Christ | Sunday | December 9 - December 9, 2018
- Powerful and Gentle | Wednesday | December 5 - December 5, 2018
- Illusion of Success | Saturday | December 1 - December 1, 2018