Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
–Psalm 119:105 ESV
What would Jesus do? We’ve all heard this phrase and seen the bracelet. It bears a great question but comes up a little short because it relies on our decision as to what solution He would come up with.
Perhaps an alternative to this could be, WWYLJDFWYT. What Will You Let Jesus Do From Within You Today?
The letters probably wouldn’t fit real well on the bracelet and the words might be hard to remember, but the outcome is a lot simpler and more powerful.
It’s simple, because we get out of the way and let Jesus move and guide us. We just have to have a conversation with our Savior and then listen to His voice within us. His word is a lamp to our feet! He is our provision! He is our pathway to God.
John 6:35 (ESV) tells us, Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.” We no longer have to control our path but merely walk out His purpose and plan for us. In Jesus’ Name—IJN.
Hey! There’s another amazing one!
- Father, I pray that I get out of my own way and let Your Holy Spirit in me and Your Son by my side guide.
- Father, open my ears to hear Your voice, my eyes to see Your way, and my heart to know Your love and the love of Your Son.
Latest posts by Dave Thomas (see all)
- Sowing the Seeds of Life!| Sunday | January 6 - January 6, 2019
- Cry Out for Joy! | Wednesday | October 31 - October 31, 2018
- Let the Son Shine Brightly! | Wednesday | September 26 - September 26, 2018