But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly. -Matthew 6:6 NKJV
Making prayer a priority is so important in a Christian’s life. You need to make a place for you and God to meet daily, to map out your day and get instruction from your heavenly Father. Ask Him to provide a place.
He knows your heart and what you need daily. Most battles are fought on your knees! In your private place your prayer life and worship time will be a special time with God.
Make time every day to spend time with God. It doesn’t have to be limited to one place or time either. It can be waking up early to spend time with God on your patio, on the way to work, during lunch, walking to your next appointment, or even washing the dishes.
Time in prayer and worship is the best way to leverage your day and God loves when you make Him a continued part of your day and your first priority!
- Prayer is the first line of defense in your battle with the enemy.
- God is always listening. 1 Thessalonians 5:17 says, “pray without ceasing”.
Latest posts by Denise Varga (see all)
- True Intentions | Monday | December 10 - December 10, 2018
- Being Purposeful | Saturday | November 24 - November 24, 2018
- So Very Thankful For So Much | Tuesday | November 20 - November 20, 2018